- East Rockaway Students, Teacher ‘Walk-Along’ for Lupus
- American College of Rheumatology Announces Extension of The Lupus Initiative
- Breakthrough Research at UH May Lead to Novel Natural-Derived Lupus Treatment
- Math Model Designed to Replace Invasive Kidney Biopsy for Lupus Patients
- Research in the News: Sabotage as Therapy: Aiming Lupus Antibodies at Vulnerable Cancer Cells
- EMD Serono, MGH Collaborate to Advance Lupus Research
- Uranium Exposure Tied to Lupus
- Rheumatologic Diseases Like Lupus Can Initially Look Like Neurological Disorders
- Within a Month of Discharge, 1 in 6 Lupus Patients Readmitted to the Hospital
- Caminando Juntos para Lupus!
- Summer Fun NOT in the Sun
- Online Survey of SLE Treatment Preferences
New Informational Videos!
Watch our new 3 video informational series on lupus. The videos include Dr. Richard Furie discussing the changes in research, Dr. Jenny Cabas-Vargas giving a physicians view on the difficulty in diagnosing lupus and patient Jennifer Jones talks about learning to live with lupus.
Participants in clinical trials can play a more active role in their own health care, gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available and help others by contributing to medical research. Click here to find out how to enroll today.